Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sus...

"Sus...."

In English, this may mean "that's absurd." It can also mean many things like:

"Damn you, you're also a coward."

"Why ask, you numb?"

Yep, it can mean so many things. Especially, when you're face with a situation where you cannot just say yes. When things are complicated and there's no way of turning back time.

But I will always remember

the hide and seek at the OR and that face when I suddenly appeared (that was precious!),
the chocolate ice cream that you don't like because you only like dark chocolate,
the strawberries I did not appreciate because I don't like it,
those simple breakfast mornings....
the visit at the lecture room...
the company I had when visiting affiliated clinical areas...

It felt so nice to be valued.

It's still a wonder why people ask the same questions:

"What is he to you?"

"What am I to you?"

"Did you and him have had something in the past?"

And the most shocking question of all:

"Did you and him 'DID' it?"

Maybe I was hiding it so bad that it keeps on shining through, or perhaps some people can just see through me. I really don't know. Have you thought that perhaps they see something we don't?

It's been a long time since I last thought of you.

They keep on trying to tie you down. They don't know that the more they tie you down, the more you will run away. Yep, a beautiful soul.


Sometimes the best way to love someone like you is to just not see you or keep it hidden until the end of time. Sometimes, being special is enough. Sometimes we can just let people think what they like, for we already know the answers to the questions ourselves.

I wonder why I am blogging about you. I've blogged a lot about others, but somehow, I did not get around to blogging about you. Now, I remembered because of someone I met through you. And it's all good.

Go and love all the women you want. I am here and will always be your friend. I may have hoped for more  (but that was such a long time ago.) Just don't lose yourself and I hope to see the same DPR I know. Til next time. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment