Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Realizations - April 10, 2008


The PLM CN held its written battery examination yesterday around 9:00 in the morning. Due to the hot weather perhaps, the big transformer near the school short circuited creating a blackout.

The examination needs to be finished. Windows were opened, "PAMAYPAYS" were brought out and take note…CANDLES were lit, given to each student just to finish the written examination. ALL bear the dimness and heat (the candles add up to the heat of the room). Everything went well.

Just today, as I recount what transpired yesterday, I said to myself, God has his way of communicating with me…

and HE said: "Pasaway kong anak… PAG GUSTO MO TALAGA, MAY PARAAN, PAG AYAW MO, MARAMING DAHILAN…"

at "DELAYING TACTICS" always works but it should not work for you.

Ang galing…now I know. So ang sabi ko kay Lord, "NEXT!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment